View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #12
usp55

I knew i read about it on the birds somewhere - here

for those who don't like to click
Quote:
Hi here's a thread on how to convert to a 98 front end look i'll be providing you guys with all the information i got. For starters u need new fenders why cause they are shorter for once, two u would need new brackets they're differents u would need the L brackets for left and right side, headlights with motors, front bumper upper support, inner foam there's two of them depending on your conversion if you're going for the firebird look or trans am they are totally different trust me i find out the hard way, front bumper, hood, parking lights, marker lights, fog lights, for your headlights you may wanna buy some 5 pin pigtails connector trust it would make it easier, slash shield both sides, when removing the hood save the latch u might need it for the new one, to align your lines from the headlights to the hood and fenders u have to remove the top cover and bezel there are 3 tork screw loosen them up and the headlight would be loose enough to move up and down, left and right do this before u install the front bumper it would save u a lot of agravation trust me i know. Here are some pictures of my 95 firebird V6 3.4 soon to be a ls1 firebird not t/a, she still a work in progress. Any questions feel free to email i'll be glad to help

cough (hardtopv6roller) cough - not exactly mint, but cheap and hardtop

Last edited by usp55; 09-12-2008 at 11:05 PM.
usp55 is offline   Reply With Quote