View Single Post
Old 11-29-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
1QWIKBIRD
11 Second Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSPEEDER View Post
I wouldn't really consider that "playing" with a Ferrari considering once he got by he skipped town on the prototype. lol

Just proves, you can buy a beautiful sports car, but it isn't any faster than the mechanical defect behind the wheel.

That guy in the Challenger is certainly not afraid of curbs either. Watch the spikes on the G meter when he jumps them, you know he was on throttle when he hit.

-Tim
I think he spins the wheels coming out of the hairpin, heading down the back straight in the first video, when he's bringing the power back in.

I hope you aren't referring to the guy in the challenger (or the protoype for that matter) as a mechanical defect behind the wheel? That'd be in poor taste I think. Might not be the baddest car(s) in the world or the fastest driver(s), but it is far beyond what I've built/done......so for that, it gets my attention and my respect.

Here's a link to the build-up of the challenger, I think you could appreciate this.

http://www.glennbunch.com/index.html

I think he actually likes curbs, maybe a little too much. But the size of the meats on that car gotta be 12" or 14" wide? They are huge....

1999 Formula 6spd (The driver)
1997 2500 Ext. Cab Dodge 4x4 CTD 5spd (The Earth Mover)
1970 Nova 5spd (The toy)

Last edited by 1QWIKBIRD; 11-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.
1QWIKBIRD is offline   Reply With Quote