View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
camarorat

You seen one ls1 ya seen em all. It's not what's on the outside, but what's on the inside that counts. How many more quotes do you need? LOL... Please don't come back with a pic is worth a thousand words. If you own a F body with an LS motor open the hood and that's what it looks like. LOL. I don't have any pics. Josh may have some, and even if I did I wouldn't know how to post them ( actually I have a few on my cell phone, but I'll never figure out how to get them on the computer.

Did a real easy ( high 1.09 60') 1/4 at atco the other night (motor is not broke in yet) to see what gear I need to go with, and it trapped at 120 MPH @ 63000 RPM and the engine is making HP to 7300+ plus the shift points were a little on the low side, so that should give you a glimps of the insides. Car is fast and it drives almost like stock (and it's an A4 car),. I need a new rear and gears so if you are interested in donated money to the cause, please PM me..LOL. Again, Josh and the guys did a great job, Can't wait to get this thing dialed in.

Thanks for the Tune.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebirdcrazy View Post

And yes, Uncle Ted does kick ass!!! Josh ain't to bad either, but he needs to drink more beer.
camarorat is offline   Reply With Quote