View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 08:26 PM   #109
qwikz28
13 Second Club / Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc73nova View Post
I understand you dont want to single people out, but j0n is right. His/Her posts are non sense, they may mean something to him/her because he/she knows what he/she was writing. But, to have the next one, two or three posts quoting him to try and figure out what exactly he/she just said is taking away from the actual thread itself. He/She could be the nicest person in the world, who knows, I just think it is a little out of control.

I am not saying to kick him/her off, simply pm him/her saying to use actual words so people can understand it.
j0n has a point, but quite frankly, you don't. You came in here claiming some sort of authority to dictate who is right and who is wrong. j0n came in with an argument, you came in with a conclusory statement. But, I will humor you. How do you propose we enforce your new policy? Whoever isn't to your liking we tell them? What will that fix? Where do we draw the line? And who will be grading everyone's post, Diana Hacker?

PS- I had to reread one of your sentences because it was missing a comma, please be more careful next time (not serious obviously, but I hope you see the point)

Last edited by qwikz28; 02-27-2010 at 08:27 PM.
qwikz28 is offline   Reply With Quote