View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 04:55 PM   #17
Pampered-Z
Sliderule / Moderator

Why it pays to buy back. ( I think every street buy back handed me more money then it cost! it was funny seeing everyones look when I handed them money back!)

Saturdays 2,500 winner was a buy back, the 5K winner was double entered, lost one and BB'd. And along with everyone in street 2 of the footbrakes semi's and one of the semi's in the 5K were BBs as well.

sweetbmxrider, all you need to do is hit the track, make some friends in the lanes and you'll learn allot. Kazman, 97TransAm and a bunch of us use to be at the track almost every weekend, we actually became friends in the lanes and started sharing information and advice with each other and those that wanted to learn. To be a good racer takes allot of practice, but I think knowledge is the key! From knowing how your car runs, tire pressures, weather, track surface all need to be taken into account before you even hit the water box. Of course once the tree drops, the chest match begins! Be warned drag racing is very addicting!
93Z M6 Black: The 385 Lives! Supercharged, 3-core front mount intercooler, GTP heads, 3:73's, Street twin clutch, Jethot Longtubes, Mufflex 4" catback/spintech, S+W cage, Spohn Suspenion, Yada Yada Yada

1) Build it
2) Race it
3) Break it
4) Repeat!!!
Pampered-Z is offline   Reply With Quote