View Single Post
Old 01-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #21
redsoxsstink

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacdout96 View Post
All I have to say is, ask a player from the Super series of 1976 what team they fear, and long for revenge the most, he will utter the words Philadelphia Flyers.

Our team is the ONLY team to strike fear across the world, and we still do today. Meanwhile the Kansas City Scouts (New Jersey Devils) were having a suckfest on ice for a few years, and many years to come, even after moving to Colorado.

The Devils wish they hand a handful of the history, and accomplishments we have made, and would do anything to have devoted fans like us.

People complain Philadelphia fans are crazy, rude, and ignorant, we say you aren't serious enough of a fan for your team.
i agree with that. the flyers devils game i went to i heard more flyers chants then devils and the devils were on home ice. devils fans need to step it up. they are really the only true new jersey team to bring home a championship. flyers fans are great i wish new jersey was like that too
2002 Camaro Sunset Orange Mettalic, V6, 5spd, bilstein HD shocks and struts, eibach pro lowering kit, eibach f/r sway bars, lakewood PHB, UMI 2 point subframe connectors, energy suspensions poly master bushing kit
daily econobox and first car

1986 IROC-Z, T56, MGW shifter, Heads, Cam, Holley Stealth Ram 350, t-top, tubular LCA with relo brackets, adjustable PHB, belltech sway bars, ground control weight jacks, SLP mid length headers, 3in w/borla XR1, RIP 3 10 bolts, 12.7 @ 109 so far.. atleast its faster than stock SOLD

1971 Camaro LS3/T56/9in, cam only and still carbed, RIP 2 10 bolts, 11.62@121

03 Blazer 2 door - salt sponge

Last edited by redsoxsstink; 01-25-2011 at 07:14 PM.
redsoxsstink is offline   Reply With Quote