Thread: No 420 threads?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #118
Slow-V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
its only a drug because the government says it is to line the pockets of the very ones you guys are complaining about when gas prices go up. you can turn a blind eye all you want, but when you complain about big oil companies but continue to support the illegalization of marijuana all youre doing is lining the pockets of the people you are trying to fight.

right now you just need to weigh it on the scales of justice. is keeping marijuana illegal and big wigs rich worth it to keep americas industry down in the dumps, or would you rather let a few non violent offenders out of jail, save money locking them up, give medicine to those that need it and revitalize a dying industry in america.

when you think about it like that the only reason you really want marijuana illegal is because of a few people getting high? its not like mj use will rise, it will stay the same, only thing that would change is that you cant fault anyone for using it after that.
I have not complained about Oil Prices at all.. I complained about the use of our Armed Forces.. If you Legalize MJ and Tax it that will help the economy. But How many contries ,comparable to the USA in living, have MJ legal so you can buy it at a smoke shop or what not and smoke it legally for enjoyment?? My guess would be not to many.. Why is that??

Now lets compare the US industry vrs the World.. You are saying that the US is in the bottom or dumps compared to the rest of the world.. I bet the us is a lot better then that Vrs the world..
1998 Corvette Convertible, Vararam Intake+Power Duct, Fast 90/90, Ti Axleback..12.8@110
2003 Cobra Convertible 10th Anniversary
http://www.fquick.com/slow-v6
Local car cruise schedule..
http://www.cliffscalendar.com/
Slow-V6 is offline   Reply With Quote