Thread: No 420 threads?
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 12:43 PM   #126
Frosty

Jeff, good for you.

Matt: It's funny, Amsterdam has less drug related crime, has less cases of overdoses and has less of a drug problem than here, the morally righteous in your face high horse society.

I still don't see what the big deal is, the industry would be heavily regulated, heavily monitored so it's not like you're gonna be able to go to Wawa and buy a pound of the ****.

The amount of people in jail or having a record for simple possession is ridiculous(and I get it, right now the stuff is illegal and they broke the law).

I have another angle to take here, do you think jail systems WANT MJ to be legal? Hell no, without inmates people have no jobs, private corporations that run the jails(in some states and counties) would lose a ****-ton of revenue.
2018 Camaro 2SS Redline package, ESC Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, Might Mouse wild catch can, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts, Drake Muscle Car Wickerbill spoiler

2010 Infiniti G37x-Moonlight White w/Graphite interior. Stock...for now. Xpel XR Black tint(hey it's a mod lol)
Frosty is offline   Reply With Quote