View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
4thGenJunkie

Possible TPS problem need lots of help

Ok so I have an extremely dangerous problem that has happened two or three times already. I've had my car (LS1 camaro) more or less reset itself while driving. It will turn off for about a second then turn back on and for some reason my trip will reset to 0 and once the radio settings all reset to default. This has happened once sitting at a light, at around 30-40, and even worse on the parkway at 80. I looked at all the TSB's and came across one that said a similar problem, "chuggling" or "fish bite" can be caused by the TPS. Somehow that didn't make sense to me so I'd like to know if that really is the issue or if anyone else has had this problem what they did to fix it. Thanks guys
1998 Z28 Fixed Roof Liftback?? - M6 - Hooker Longtubes - SLP Cats- SLP Ram Air - 3.73 - Rockland Standard Gear Transzilla T56 - Walboro 255 - BMR Swaybars LCA's Panhard Bar Torque Arm Lowering Springs - UMI 3 Point Subframe Connectors - P1SC H/C coming soon
1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - Big 16g - 6 Bolt Swap - Pretty Purple Valve Cover
4thGenJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote