View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:07 PM   #29
zraffz

Okay. Honestly, I do not want to keep 3-4 vehicles at my house (my mom is cool with it but I feel like it's more of a nuisance and makes me look like an ass). Between my brother and I (in cars, not trucks or work vehicles) we have 3 Camaros and a Trans Am.
I've decided the IROC is going to a new home and that leaves me with a lifted truck and 2 LT1 cars. One of the LT1s is going; rather it be the 6 speed Pontiac or the automatic Camaro.

Or do I not invest any more money in either of the cars and sell them both come spring time and buy a LS1 Z28 for a little bit out of pocket? If I buy a LS1 it's going to be a T56 and become a bolt on daily driver and not much more. I really want to build a drag car (thinking about it the supercharger, Trans Am, will net me about 4 grand and still leave me 2-3 grand more in pocket from not buying a LS1 after selling the LT1 Camaro; leaving me 6-7 grand to invest into the LT1 camaro) and figure the new car is perfect but I hear so much crap about the LT1s and I can't judge it from the other side since I've never owned an LSx f-body.

Last edited by zraffz; 11-15-2011 at 03:09 PM.
zraffz is offline   Reply With Quote