Thread: Went to atco!
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #25
BigRocsFirebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow-V6 View Post
This is why you fix your Fox Body and run that at the track and dont run your daily driver mustang..
Yes its being built this winter. but only 8 passes on a car thats supposed to be built to race is a load of **** lol

I researched it. cyl #8 is a **** one. its the furthest away from the coolent and has less jackets than all the others. Its the weakest cylinder out of them all and is the fastest to go. This is going to be another one of those great ford moments. When we had our 6.4 truck the turbos were blowing out. They were all going back to the dealers and it was bone stock. it was a work truck. Our dealer is good frineds with us. they come over all the time and they showed us the form they were supposed to tell the costomers why it blew up. the first excuse was that they didnt change their air filter like they should and it blew up. the other was that oil level was to high and blew it out. Its just going to be another one of those things. Ford doesnt want to eat it so they'll use every excuse to get out of it.

Everytime i sent it back it was returned to stock.

And i didnt blow 2 engines.. i'm on the second right now. its not blown up.

1988 Mustang - supercharged, heads/cam etc...

2012 Mustang - 5.0 6spd / 437rwhp 420trq

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTs1ow View Post
Verts are gay and stalkers ride in them.

Last edited by BigRocsFirebird; 11-20-2011 at 10:23 AM.
BigRocsFirebird is offline   Reply With Quote