View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 04:17 PM   #1
Rich189
NJFBOA Supporting Sponsor

Some new mods and detailed my car

Well it seems the past couple years I get so busy detailing everyone else's cars and give no love to mine so this week I polished my car out as it looked like hell. Also did a few mods.

First I blew my trans a few months ago so had Josh at JS do a fully built trans with a 3200 stall. I also wanted to do the suspension so I went with Double adj. UMI pandhard rod, adj. LCA's, LCA reloc brackets, STB, SFC's and a Tq arm reloc kit. Then called up Sam Strano and got his springs and sway bars with koni 4/4's.

To top it all off my girl's brother in law owns Sound audio in hamilton and hooked me up 20% tint all the way around. {If anyone needs tint or audio work done pm me)

Plans for the next year include getting the front end resprayed (rock chips are driving me nuts) forged wheels CTS-V brakes and at least a cam.

Anyway on to the pics... sorry about the crappy quality and no befores I snapped them real quick as I was finishing up for the day (still need to polish the exhaust tips clean windows and do the interior/ engine bay. ) Also the surfaces were not flat for the pics so some of the pics make the car look higher then it actually is. There is right about a 2 finger wheel gap all the way around.

2002 Trans am ws6.. black on black bolt ons with a JS built trans, 3200 stall,TTM's w/315's, full umi adj rear suspension, strano springs/sways, and koni 4/4's

2015 Forester XT touring... STI Sway bars

Last edited by Rich189; 04-21-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Rich189 is offline   Reply With Quote