View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 08:30 AM   #1
NjbadSS

94 z28 project or parts

For sale is my 94 z28. The car has low miles, 94k. It has been a project of mine for a little while and I gave up on it because I have to many things going on and could use the money. The car could be a project for somebody or a good parts car for somebody else with a current project. The bad is that the car was in a fender bender and the drivers quarter panel was hit. I had a friend of mine pull it out and start to smooth the panel out with body filler, but to make the car look right it should be replaced. The car was previously wet sanded and preped for paint, but I never got that far. Now the good. The car has clean interior, good headliner, shorty headers, brand new custom built stinless y pipe, high flow magnaflow cat, borla exhaust, brand new radiator installed and never driven, new alternator, good tires, and fully rebuilt auto transmission. The trans has about 4000 miles on it and shifts great. The car runs great and starts right up the first turn of the key, and is possibly the best sounding f body around. The car also comes with a Hypertech tuner which is programmed for the car, I did research and this can also be used for 2 other lt1 cars as long s other vins haven't already been entered, I was told this was the only car by the previous owner. I will also include with the car a 98-02 SS style camaro spoiler. The price I am asking, and will not go below, is $1500. I feel that is very fair given the low miles of the car and all of the good things that could be used off it.