View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #1
Green_Phoenix_LT1

FS/FT 1994 Formula - SOLD

Selling my 94 Formula A4

Right now as it sits it needs an opti, front tires, and has oil leaks.

has about 134k on the clock, motor has some work done to it but i have no idea what. Has a cold air kit, and slp lm1 catback.

Upgraded wiper arms and center console to later style.

Paint has clear coat peeling everywhere and paint is chipped/ scratched in multiple places. Interior is clean no rips or tears in any of the seats. No headliner. Dash pad has a 1 inch crack by the defroster. Currently has no head unit but i have a jvc head unit with wiring and dash kit to go with it. Also has 2 sony explode 10" woofers in shallow boxes along with a rockford fosgate 300,1 mono amp all currently wired. Can be included or not.

Recently installed new a/c compressor, a/c lines, thermal expansion valve, and "newer" condensor.

Also has a new alternator

Ive only had the car for a little while and it ran great until the opti issue. Car will still start and run for a little but until it gets warmed up and enters closed loop.

I paid 2000 for the car with 128k not too long ago. Then put money into it for the newer stuff. Just trying to recoup some of the money i put out for it between purchase, tags, title, parts etc.

Pics are below if you need more just ask or come and see it.

Open to trades as well. Can put some cash on top or another vehicle on top, either my 98 gtp 4dr (200k), or my 95 f150(255k, straight 6, auto, 2wd, ext cab). Whatever needs to happen. Open to all offers.

Not interested in parting anything out right now except the audio stuff.

Text me at 856 535 7120 for a faster response. Thanks.

before new console