View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #57
1320B4U

If you get rid of the t/a buy something that fits all molds. Relatively good gas mileage, stick (stick cars seem to hold your attention longer-a drivers car), WINTER ability (yes a rwd can make it thru almost anything w/blizzacks and weight but you want the proven ability to go anywhere at anytime), and can haul people (2 seaters lose their appeal to your friends when they always have to drive).

I've had almost everytype of car...come to think of it every type (2 seater/ 4 seater/ small and large pickup, suv's, sedans etc...you want something that is a 'jack of all trades' if its going to be your only car...wrx sti /evo VIII or under imo (its an f'ing shame what the new ones are)..g37x coupe or built suv...tbss/gc srt-8 (i say it again..lol)...even a wrangler will appeal to a lot of folks due to the 4-season fun factor but if speed is what you want you'll have to take the drug for that car. One of the best cars i've ever owned was when i traded in my '89 iroc on a '90 talon tsi/awd..for college it was the best..and moded was even better..got over a 120k and 8 years out of a used awd car that really fit all the desires i needed at the time. I just came back from carlisle in the vette and was happy to get outta that thing...have to monitor roads, inclines, dead animals in the street, etc..gets old fast.
1320B4U is offline   Reply With Quote