View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #33
L695speed

The car is pretty much on the back burner. I may do some little things like removing the cracked broken moulding around the T top glass. I also have a block and other misc parts to build the stroker. Right now the block is just sitting in the car to keep it out of the way. I'm hoping that a few things go my way on the job front. There is a lead I'm hoping works out in Florida, that if it goes through I'll be down there and bringing the car with me. The other deal I'm working on is me and a friend are thinking of opening a restoration shop near where he is out in Minnesota. He despises working at the toyota dealer he is working at now, and wants to get back into the older car game. We were discussing how we could get our name out if we did it, and this car and his 71 T bird are among the options to do as a finished example of our work that we could take to shows. Either way, once I get some decent money coming in this one will be done fairly quick. Only difference is, if we open that shop, this car will have a complete paint job as well. Whereas if I go to florida it may be some time still before its painted.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote