View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #97
nj85z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
Yeah that's pretty much perfect.
Thank you. I spent a little bit more time on it than usual, figuring out what to do with the pull chain and all that. I'm very happy with it. This lamp started out as the brown based one without the cam gear that was built first. It was the prototype, and without the gear on it one my sister in laws dogs i think knocked it over and it looked a little crooked to me, so I took it all apart and made it into a completely new setup since the LT cam was toast. Like with anything else theres a definite learning curve getting to the point of perfection and I think since we started using the black bases and cam gears and different electrical parts they really turned into something extremely beautiful. Every time I post a picture on facebook I end up with 2 more orders or more. But the NJFBOA guys here are my top priority.

Also, if you know somebody whos into mopars or fords that may want one, Ill be building a MOPAR cam lamp in the next few weeks. A good friend of mine out in detroit saw the photos on facebook and is sending me his old mopar cam to build with. It should be interesting to see the differences, and maybe this can open up a whole new group of people.