View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #19
L695speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzy View Post
Won't their be enormous traffic on rt 46 in totowa getting to Rutt's? It's always a parking lot this time of year. I was thinking to go the opposite direction from the Rockaway Mall out to exit 19 on 80 and into the country roads of Allamuchy. Their, if we go down the exit ramp, bear rightt, Then make that quick left, we can go cruising on the back roads of Warren County. Great scenery and super fun roads to drive. No traffic either. However, I certainly do not want to cause conflict. I'm new to this club and certainly do not want to invade what's already going on. I was just looking to cruise some killer roads before the frigid air comes.
If you do want to do that, I'm right in the neighborhood in Warren, Sussex Counties. Some of the roads are flat out awesome, but still need to watch yourself. And my grandmother lived in Nutley, I know 46 heading that direction is a parking lot, construction, morons, and just the way it is. If doing it around rush hour its even worse. Weekends too. Me and my brother were bombing around on some of the roads out past Stillwater, talk about fun.
L695speed is offline   Reply With Quote