View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #11
1320B4U

Every car i've had was at the body shop 1 time or another for custom work/paint/additions. To me, $2700 is waaaaayyyyy too much for the repair. If the paint is creased then yes dent wizard cannot do anything for you. If its not then they can regardless of how many dents are in that panel....i'd take it to dent wizard and have them check it out first if your unsure of the paint issues. My lexus had over 25 dings from hail in the roof. Dent wizard can handle several dents in a body panel. Guy charged me $500 for the roof of my car. I'd shop around for that door though, can't see it being that much unless they plan on replacing the door and there is an issue w/allocating the panel in a discontinued vehicle (which i doubt this early after the brand has been terminated). In my experience, they will have to blend the paint so it is possible they included the need to repaint the side of the vehicle including both doors. When repainting the hood, some shops do repaint the front fenders for uniform blending...this is my experience though in having that done. See how much paintwork is required though. If its just the door and hood, i think you can find a lot better deal imo.
1320B4U is offline   Reply With Quote