View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #69
BonzoHansen
Admin.

we will do this Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Howell View Post
http://www.facebook.com/groups/rootinforregen/?fref=ts
Guys, this is a facebook link to a little guy local to me that turned 12 Thursday. He is at St. Judes this morning getting chemo and radiation to help fight three tumors on his brain. He is in the fight for his life. I am not asking for money, if you feel so inclined the family could certainly use the help but what I am needing is a group photo if you can from your families, work, or any group you can gather, hold a hand printed sign up that says "Rootin For Regen" + who is in the picture. You can post it directly on the facebook page or email it back to me. This is a huge drive in our local community and since I know all you guys all over the country, I felt I would reach out and get some other communities involved. Feel free to forward this to anyone you can think of. I would love to burn Facebook up with responses.
The pro-touring community has stepped up so many times in the past and all I need now is just a simple cell phone picture showing support for this little guy.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop