Thread: New Commodore
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #86
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Honestly, I don't like it...

I liked the G8 and Ive liked almost all the Holdens, but this falls short.
I believe am within the targeted market... out of school, starting a family, needing a 4dr but still want performance etc.
I was following this car only slightly because I felt it would end up too bland.

However, GM is lucky that I have enough loyalty that I will stay with the brand regardless. I just have to look at their other options. And of course that leads me to cadillac. In 2 years, I will be looking to replace my current cts-V with another 4 door performance sedan. As of now the only 2 real options I am considering are a 2011+ CTS-V or an ATS-V(hopefully). Of course neither will be brand new. Either off-lease or pre-owned. But if the Chevy SS could stand out, it would be in the same price range as my used cadillac options. Plus manual trans is an option I refuse to give up.

I feel i too fall in the targeted demographics for this car as well. Im turning 30 this year, need the space of a 4 door for toting around my kid (who is turning 10) and his friends to different places. Been brand loyal for most of my life with GM and and financially stable enough to buy my first brand new car.

theres just not enough excitement in this car to warrant a purchase. sad to say.
NastyEllEssWon is offline   Reply With Quote