View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #257
Tru2Chevy
Co-Founder / Site Admin

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6 View Post
Awww yea. How did we both guess the final score correctly? Kinda weird.
Ha! I hadn't noticed that before. We'll have to make sure there is another tiebreaker in place for next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
  • 2nd Place, and winner of "The LT1" award is our very own Shah, his majesty Tru2Chevy. A last minute addition to the pool, Justin was tentative about the outcome of his fate. However, despite all this, he still placed 2nd, only ONE pick behind 1st place. Now, there were some rumors circulating amongst the commonfolk that perhaps the boss joined late, after realizing that he could leverage his Ban Hammer against those who stood in his way. However, that's neither here nor there. Justin- I award you 2nd place, and 2 good steaks! Please let me know how you'd like your 75 points.

As always, it was fun. Congrats to everyone, and I hope we can make this tradition continue to grow next year as well!
Ahh....Didn't you know guys were fearful of the BanHammer™. I'll make sure to break it out next year if my picks don't pan out as well as they did this year.

Thanks for putting this together Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarBear View Post
I don't want a picture
I'll collect it from Mike next time I see him and stuff it in your mailbox while you aren't home. Or maybe tape it to your front door so the neighbors can admire it!

- Justin