View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 04:17 PM   #8
2kblackgtp

I guess I'm the only person who had an awful experience with these guys. I took a small chunk out of a wheel I had and bent the rim, brought the wheel to them to see if they could do anything. Got assurances up and down they could fix it and I'd have it back in a week. Went back after the week and they said they were done. The weld looked great, however the color was totally off. They told me to come back in another week so they could repaint, no big deal.

Go back, get the wheel, put it on and the thing is shaking like ****. Try to get it rebalanced, was out by pounds. Bring the wheel back, they tell me itll be ready in 2 weeks. For 2 weeks after that they are ducking my calls. Finally I get the wheel back and it's still totally off. I did this 4 or 5 times and it took 3 months to get my wheel back to where the whole car didn't shake like crazy at any speed.

Ultimately, the last time I got the wheel back I had asked them to repaint it again because it had gotten so beat up from the straightening process. This time they had only painted the face and left the barrel of the wheel in primer.

For a repaint I could see using them because ultimately the face of my hypersilver wheel looked dead on in color to the others but wouldn't use them for much else