View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 11:43 PM   #28
coolmanvette75
12 Second Club / Bullwinkle

TX2K on the internet and TX2K in real life are two totally different things. I personally think it is one of the best events of the year that I attend. And no, not specifically for the things that happen on the highway after the sun goes down. It is the only racing event I have ever been to that attracts so many people from across the country to one single place for the same purpose. People from as far north as Alberta Canada and as far south as Colombia were represented in the event this year. It really is awesome seeing and meeting people from around the country (and world) and seeing just what everyone else is up to. The fact that it draws some of the fastest street legal cars out there is just an added bonus. It is a shame the actual legal track event got rained out this year, but we still managed to have a good time hanging out and bs'ing the rest of the week. It really is one of those events that you have to experience in person before you can truly judge it. Over the past 2 years that I have gone I have made a lot of new friends and connections in the industry, as well as just had an overall awesome vacation from real life for a few days
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSex View Post
who is FFB?
An NJFBOA legend. Ask about him at the next meet.
coolmanvette75 is offline   Reply With Quote