Thread: My New Cruze!
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 03:54 PM   #14
FlyingDutchman

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzoHansen View Post
I wish my 1.4T cruze ltz was a stick. the trans shifting in this car sucks eggs and a stick was also not an option. i had it at the dealer and he told me it is the #1 complaint he hears but gm has no fixes. a stick would make this car so much better to drive.
How's the acceleration with the 1.4? I considered it but didn't think it'd be powerful enough on the bottom end. I have noticed the shifting isn't quite what I expected, kinda sloppy and rough on the 2nd gear downshift, but I've never driven a 6spd auto before or a diesel. Although after I went to the dealer it seems to be a bit better.. Could just be imagining things lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoR294 View Post
Congrats! A new car as a DD is always a relief. My G5 is nice cause I don't have to fix anything on it but usual maintenance stuff.

At your price tag though, I would have went for a more spirited car, like the focus ST :P Even though the 32 highway MPG isn't close to your 46MPG!
Ford? Meh, no thanks. You never pay sticker at the end of the year lol they were actually very close to Edmunds fair price.
1997 Camaro Z28 - 355 LT1, T56, CC503, LTs, ORY, Bald Eagle-back exhaust, !emissions, Lingenfelter CAI, EWP, !CAGS, BMR LCAs, UMI PHB, Koni Str.t/Koni SA, C5 Z06 front / LS1 F-body rear brake swap, factory hurst with short stick

2014 2LT Cruze 2.0 Turbo Diesel
FlyingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote