View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 04:58 PM   #118
jims69camaro

for the meetings we could adopt the Robert's Rules of Parliamentary Procedure, also known as Robert's Rules of Order and simply, Robert's Rules. i know the name sounds intimidating, but it's really just a group of rules to govern parliament, meetings, organizations, etc. anyone wishing more info can check out Robert's Rules Online.

or we could just take turns talking, going down the list of attendees. of course, respect would have to be given to the person speaking, everyone else would have to take notes if there are any questions and then bring them up when it's their turn. kind of simplistic, but i've seen it work well.

what is a good date/time to try to set up a meeting? i am available whenever, but wednesday night seems to work for some. all you'd have to do is get near a computer with internet access and AOHell installed on it to participate in the conference.

i will check into the costs of the 800 number conference calls, as that seems like a good idea and no one would have to worry about it being a toll call.

Save a life.

N = R* fp ne fl fi fc L
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote