View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #1
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Tuners Come In: Stalled-LS1 Trans Tables

My 2000 bolt-on car was dyno tuned by Matt at TTP back in 2010. I have the tune file saved on a friend's laptop via HPTuners.
While overhauling my current project, I added a Yank SS3600 converter. The car has not been re-tuned (Ior driven beyond a mile) since then. In a few months, I will have the car properly dyno tuned again. However, in the interim I'd like to be able to drive the car on short trips between home and exhaust shop/painter/friend's garage with lift/etc.

I have available to me a HPTuners file from a 1998 Bolt-On + SS3600 car, tuned by The Bishop here on our board, in his purple beast of a Camaro. Our modifications are similar, however I've heard there are differences between the 1998 Transmission Tables and those of 2000 model years.
Would it be safe to copy his transmission tables (from his 1998 ss3600 Bolt On car) into my own tune file (2000 ss3600 Bolt On car)?

Being that this isn't my forte, I'll step aside and page Creeper and The Bishop to chime in with further details and questions, for better perspective and results.

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote