View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 08:01 AM   #122
NastyEllEssWon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
But you do have the money? You have the money for a camaro, you have the money for a vette. This is vette. Where is problem? Sign here x________________

You can sit here an patronize me for my opinions all you want and constantly sit here try to make me look like an ******* for having my own opinion on something. The fact is I shared my opinion and even had my own decision questioned based off my own opinion...I've been civil this entire time and you continue to personally be an ******* for my opinion. **** you dude.

edit: my point is that if gm doesnt think its that big a jump to go from a $32k challenger/mustangs price point to get into a 40k camaro then why do you have such a hard time believing going from a Camaro
to a Corvette is anything out of this world extraordinarily insane. Obviously going from a $55k Base Corvette to a possibly $100k z06 is ridiculous & you know it. Not once have I ever seen anyone ever come
at another member around here questioning their financial status when talking about a $30k - $50k car but you have to be an a hole and not even question it but go as far as to dig up quotes from the past to
check to see if I actually bought a car...and then questioning the car I buy. Over an opinion. So **** both of you...you Adam and Bishop.

Last edited by NastyEllEssWon; 01-13-2016 at 08:16 AM.