View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 09:32 AM   #130
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyEllEssWon View Post
You can sit here an patronize me for my opinions all you want and constantly sit here try to make me look like an ******* for having my own opinion on something. The fact is I shared my opinion and even had my own decision questioned based off my own opinion...I've been civil this entire time and you continue to personally be an ******* for my opinion. **** you dude.

edit: my point is that if gm doesnt think its that big a jump to go from a $32k challenger/mustangs price point to get into a 40k camaro then why do you have such a hard time believing going from a Camaro
to a Corvette is anything out of this world extraordinarily insane. Obviously going from a $55k Base Corvette to a possibly $100k z06 is ridiculous & you know it. Not once have I ever seen anyone ever come
at another member around here questioning their financial status when talking about a $30k - $50k car but you have to be an a hole and not even question it but go as far as to dig up quotes from the past to
check to see if I actually bought a car...and then questioning the car I buy. Over an opinion. So **** both of you...you Adam and Bishop.
No, Jay, **** you. You were an ******* the entire course of the thread and you continue to be. I could give a **** if you have a dollar to your name or a million. You overgeneralized financial positions and monthly expenses then claiming some ******** leaving someone in a paycheck to paycheck situation makes you look like a complete douche and everyone here has been laying into you for it. You can continue to be an ******* about it or you can suck it the **** up and admit your opinions were poorly thought out and only intended to fuel some fire. Your thoughts and reasoning to affordability are hilarious and immature. The pitiful argument to the lineage of the camaro's affordability is some desperate attempt to save face I guess? Other then that, you continued to argue opinions of style and looks which is your own opinion and has no scale for comparison. **** you dude.