Thread: Bad News
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 09:09 PM   #11
Fasterthanyou

From what you've said happened I'd come up with a script for "Law and Order." I really can't stand cops without morals. Something about having to answer to God when it's all over brings out the truth in anybody. I had the SAME thing happen over a year ago with a friend only the biker rear ended us... he tried to say that it didn't hit my friends car. The first cop on the scene was giving my friend and I (and the 2 other passengers) an attitude about how we shouldn't lie about the damaged bumper. I told the cop that he whould have to be an idiot to think that the yellow paint on my friends bumper didn't match the yellow paint on the bike! I went on to tell him that we only stopped BECAUSE we got hit otherwise we couldn't have felt the bike hit. He was cursing left and right until the ambulance came and another cop showed up. The squid lied to the cop and the cop was believing him....The other cop was calm and took EVERYBODY's phone numbers down, including people that were watching the cop make a big stink about conflicting stories.
I guess some cops are good, others are bad . I hope things work out for ya in the short and long run.
\"If you can leave black marks on a straight from the time you exit a corner till the time you brake for the next turn.......Then, you have enough horsepower\" - Mark Donohue
Fasterthanyou is offline   Reply With Quote