View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 09:17 PM   #3
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

TPI style distributor with the electronic plugs in the back of the cap:
$50

The corner spoiler "wings" for oem style wedge spoiler on some 3rd gen camaros:
$30 for the pair

AC delco re-man TPI ecu. This powered my car up until the day I pulled the engine out for the new engine, so it is 100% good
$50

Relay assembly from my 1987 iroc. ECU connector on teh side and then the normal relays (MAF, MAF burnoff, and I think Fuel pump?)
$30

Working Mass Air Flow sensor and the rubber housing for TPI. (the pre-sensor screen is in place but the post-sensor screen I had removed)
$50

95% of the complete OEM 1987 TPI electronic harness. Almost everything is there like all injector connections, battery ring terminals, starter stuff, relays, ecm plugs, distributor stuff, etc) I think i only removed the Torque converter lock-up connector and wires, and the oil pressure spade terminal and coolant temp sender spade connector. If someone has a bunch of broken connectors, or just wants these oem connectors, this is a good chance to get some without paying $10 per connector on places like year-one. Selling this as is for $75, and I would hate to bring it to the recycle center even though i could probably get good money for the copper wire. Would hope someone could make better use of it. I hand-labeled almost every connector as I removed it from the car 2 years ago so that is helpful.
$75

OEM style steering wheel, just needs some cleaning up:
$15

Alternator bracket (pass side) and power steering pump bracket (drivers side)
$10 total:

Last edited by IROCZman15; 03-15-2022 at 08:22 PM.