View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 07:47 PM   #576
IROCZman15
10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

I saw that grey car. He was in building T along with another 9 second red 4th gen and JT who has the 4th gen Big Red pro-street car. I chatted with your buddy for a bit on Thursday night then, before the pizza dinner. Yup.

Actually, I got setup with the feature cars just by chance. Back in August last year i was at the Hackettstwon Cops-n-Rodders show and all of a sudden Chris (L695Speed) calls me and says come back over to your car, someone wants to talk to ya. So I walk back over and Chris introduces me to Mike (IROC-Mike) who asks if I want to be involved in the newly formed 3rd gen nationals event coming in 2023. There was a real good uptick of 3rd gen participants in the Carlisle event last year, plus the big 40 car display last year, that they wanted to do another one and he wanted me to be in it. So I told him, 95% yes pending on how life/the car was as summer 2023 got closer. If it wasn't for Mike seeing the car in Hackettstown and then finding Chris, and Chris calling me... it probably wouldn't have happened that way; therefore thanks goes to both of them!

Last edited by IROCZman15; 06-27-2023 at 07:51 PM.
IROCZman15 is offline   Reply With Quote