View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 09:43 AM   #22
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Mike View Post
So, a little surprise twist. Update this tomorrow but IROC Mike bought us some VIP treatment!!

Neat little development that I wanted to share with you guys:

I got a call from IROC-Mike last night with some news. His dad is friends with some of the folks running the show & told them that some NJFBOA guys were going to come out. They've agreed to reserve us their prime real estate under the label of "club parking," with the stipulation that we actually deliver. This is their 42nd annual show, & the last thing they want is egg on their face because they've got empty spaces in the RSVP'd section up front.
  • It's my understanding that the majority of us intend to leave before the show ends and are not interested in the "judging" portion of the show. For that reason, our club will only need to pay $5 to park in the show, instead of the $20 that the other cars will be paying to enter.
  • They ask that the majority of the club arrive before 10:15am, though. They will get busy. Both Spectators & other cars will be flooding in, and they can't justify holding 10-12 empty spots up front. It looks bad to both spectators & the other cars.

Let's leave the Dunkin Donuts/Walgreens on Cedar Hill in Wyckoff by 10:00am so we're at the show by 10:15 at the latest. I'm pretty flattered that they're showing us this courtesy & respect. It's great to see club-to-club interaction & support. I know we're going to show well too

How's that sound to everyone?

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.

Last edited by Jersey Mike; 10-14-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote