View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 07:51 AM   #7
Jersey Mike
Power Member/NJFBOA Bookie/Moderator

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgPltt View Post
I bought this car back in 2000 as my first car and daily drove it through college. Never going to sell it because I have had it so long.
This part is super cool. Good on you! A lot of other guys here in this group harbor that same similar sentimental value for their cars that you're describing. I can't imagine getting rid of mine, due to all of the memories & stories engraved in it.

Quote:
Car hasn't been washed in probably 10 years, but that's next on my list.
After not being washed for 10 years, I'm sure it's going to take a little bit of work to get that paint looking nice & bright again. We have a club sponsor here named Paul Huryk who is the owner/operator of CTW Motorsports. In addition to performance parts sales, he is also a vendor for Griots and Chemical Guys car care products. You should Private Message him here on the forum or call him at (908) 262-7143 and see what he would recommend to help make your life a bit easier.
I'm not sure what your inventory looks like, but while you're at it, I would see if he's running any specials on some quality car care products for your 30th.

Quote:
Hoping to make it out to some of the events this summer.
Hoping so too! I have a soft spot for these cars--One of the first FBodies I ever drove was a 30th Anniversary Camaro with a GM hot cam Hope you make it out to some of our meets!

1995 Firebird... Stock-ish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1ow View Post
Good. He microwaved my phone 6 years ago, i hope his intake erupts.
Jersey Mike is offline   Reply With Quote