Thread: Not this again.
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 06:50 AM   #1132
LS1ow
Power Member / trans break does not equal transbrake

Social Networks:

Heres some pics of roughly were the trans fluid lines would be running. I dont want to secure them in place until the rad.

You can kinda see how close it is to the header. Starter isnt in yet, itll run right over the top of it.

Under Tubular motor mount and over rack.

Since i didnt have much time to work on the car yesterday, i decided to tackle something small so i did the wire tuck on the pass fender. Since i have the fender guts cut out i have plenty of room so i will be running the wires along side of the what was removed, as apposed to inside of the well. (wouldnt want the connectors to get crushed or ripped about upon wheely landings!)

This raised 2 more questions. I have 2 unoccupied connectors. 1 male with looks like 1 grey wire 1 white wire, and 1 female with 1 dark green 1 tan wire. Im assuming 1 of them is for the ABS sensors that i will not be using. The other i am not sure. Both of them are on the section of harness that has been on the car, not the engine side of the harness.

And as for the ground that is normally on that shock tower, since im running the wires along the inside of the fender, for the ground i can just grind the paint off to bare metal and throw a nut and bolt threw it to create a ground spot ?

LS1ow is offline   Reply With Quote