View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 04:05 PM   #70
ar0ck
Resident Camera Guy

Social Networks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbmxrider View Post
What are you trying to do with the electric waterpump? I can help you wire it up any fancy way you want. Can even make pretty mspaint pictures if need be
No need for anything fancy. I dug through some old photos, and found that it was originally installed just tucked under the Ignition fuse (Previous shops hack job), I was just trying to find a fuse to make the hot wire a permanent fixture. I bought this dual fuse gadget from my local pep boys that allows you to run a fuse with a wire coming out, but it wasn't getting power to the pump and then the ignition so I have to trouble shoot that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlar86x View Post
what software are you using to edit those photos like that?
These are all iPhone pictures hosted straight to photo bucket, quick and dirty. If your talking about the renders, I use Adobe Illustrator.

In other news I'm about to throw in the towel as this car is fighting my every inch of the way, finding missing bolts from important places, and questionable connections left and right. I have to go back to the West coast tomorrow so in the meantime, I'm probably going to sell my track bike and have it sent to Josh to tidy it up. What an F'n nightmare.

So far I've found:
- The driveshaft is rubbing the UMI Driveshaft Safety loop (Zero Ground Clearance)
- Missing a bolt where the torque arm meets the rear-end
- Missing all the bolts for the brackets that hold the front sway bar
- Brakes need to be re-bled
- Oil Pan sensor doesn't click in
- ABS Inop Light
- I need a sawzall to remove the Hooker exhaust
- Install my Magnaflow exhaust
- New brake pads & rotors

Last edited by ar0ck; 03-31-2014 at 04:12 PM.
ar0ck is offline   Reply With Quote