View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 11:51 AM   #1
SpeakersGoBoom

4th Gen CD Player for a 3rd Gen Car

Ok, apparantly the wiring in my car is screwed up beyond screwed up. Only taking everything out and redoing it will solve the problem. At this point, if I'm going to do that much work, I'm going to go ahead and put in a CD player. Does anyone know if the late 4th Gen Trans Ams came with an equalizer option? My tape deck has the 5 band equalizer, and I've seen it in a 4th Gen Firebird with a tapedeck. If GM made a cd player with an equalizer on the face, that would be prefered. Also, does anyone know if the Late model Trans Ams came with an option of a 6 disk in trunk changer, or something like that? If it did, I'd also work that into the new audio system. I went down to the Pontiac Dealership on Route 17S in Paramus today, and they were idiots. The salesman couldnt even recognize that my car was a Trans Am, and when I got to the service department, they didnt have a CLUE what I was talking about. Anyway, if someone has an answer to either question, the equalizer CD or the Trunk Changer, please either post a reply or PM me. Thanks!
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote