View Single Post
Old 10-07-2004, 10:44 PM   #9
SpeakersGoBoom

1) Best buy sucks. They really dont have a lot, their prices really arent a "Best buy," and their sales people dont know anything. My last car, a firebird, i got a cd player from them, and they wanted like, 80 bucks to put it in (the audio shop i go to now will do a completel installation of EVERYTHING, from speakers to radios to amps, for 45-50 bucks) So I said I was going to do it. They sold me the wrong wire harness, and the radio was **** quality to begin with. waste of 100 dollars

2) For aftermarket radios, Crutchfield. I'm going to get the rest of the pieces I need from them (just bought the radio off of ebay). They at least know what their talking about, and when they dont, they tell you they dont know (i called a while back when i had the firebird about a new radio they had just come out with, and they said that the dude from panasonic was comming next week to teach them how it works. touch screen radio. was pretty cool. to bad they stopped selling it)

3) The reason I am willing to dish out the extra $$$ for this radio is because I want it to look stock. it has to look like it belongs there, which includes everything lighting up orangeish redish (pontiac)
SpeakersGoBoom is offline   Reply With Quote