View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #9
quickkris2006

ok well i got alot done today.. had the day off of work and got the rear end out of the t/a along with the gas tank. also got the rest of the wiring out of the t/a had to take a sledge hammer to the brake booster do to the damage of the car. and had to inlarge the hole in the fire wall a lil bit to be able to get it out.. got the interior wire harness laid down and semi shorted out.. got the 3rd gen steering coloum back into the camaro and im very pleased that it all just pluged into the 4th gen harness.. put the dash in for another test fit i need to get a cut off wheel and trim a few places to get it to sit the way i want it to..also got my new carpet in and the 4th gen center console sitting in thereit looks amazing.. i cant wait to have the dash in and mounted up with all the gauges and face plates on and have it all working.. i have found a buddy with an engine lift and another with a stand.. only problem is the motor is in the back of my truck.. and the lift wont fit with the motor in the back.. ill figure somthing out.. i really really wanna tear into that motor soo bad and its killing me that i cant.. if i can just get it out of the truck and onto the stand i could have it in the car the next day.. with all new gaskets and my roller rockers, and a fresh layer of paint.. and on the paint issue what color should i paint my block?? black? red? blue? chevy orange? silver? i cant make up my mind.. ill have some pics for u guys friday.. i have work all day tomorrow so i wont get over to work on it and of course i forgot the camera this morning.. they are also calling for more snow this weekend so idk if ill be able to get more done or not.. it depends on how much i gatta drive the wife around cuz her crustang doesnt move outta the driveway in the snow.. so we pile into the good old chevy s10
quickkris2006 is offline   Reply With Quote