View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 02:37 PM   #13
Blackbirdws6
Lord of the rings / 10 Second Club / Meet Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaKid455 View Post
Good work and innovation needs to be appreciated. Regarding the article editing, did they (Rick) have any back and forth proofing with you prior to publishing? Did a small blurb for PHR years back and the published portion was a rather brief of the whole writing. Congrats on the print!
Thanks! Rick did parce a few pieces of my write-up and some items didn't make it in. I literally gave him the entire story, good and the bad, which he chose to keep this focused on the "wins". Overall I'm pleased with the article and he did a better job acknowledging that this wouldn't have been possible without great friends and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edpontiac91 View Post
Very NIZZZE article. I don't understand 90% of the tech stuff you did, but the 1/4 mile times say the rest.

If your interested in really showing off the article, I had a company called IN THE NEWS that put my HPP article on two plaques that showed all 6 pages. There phone number is 813-882-8886.
Thanks Ed. I'm aware of the company and they did a nice job with the previous GMHTP article from years back. The plaque was pricey but I'm happy I had them make it.

97 T/A Ram Air Convt
Forever dyno queen / 777rwhp 662 rwtq @ 17lbs / 10.2 @ 140

'24 Corvette Z06
17 Sierra 2500HD Dmax
81 Turbo TA
Blackbirdws6 is offline   Reply With Quote