View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #103
L695speed

I think I'd rather try to get in some racing and deal with the rain at night than gamble that next week will not be a total washout. Lately the storms have been coming really late. or they're scattered and miss places entirely. I wouldn't want to be the admins here because this would be a tough call. Though at the moment, the talking heads are calling for sunny and 70s next saturday.... Called for the same thing tomorrow early this week then it changed.

The NOAA has a better outlook....

Saturday: Scattered showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 76. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night: Scattered showers and thunderstorms before 8pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then scattered showers after 2am. Low around 58. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.

Accuweather has a similar outlook as the one above.

Last edited by L695speed; 09-20-2013 at 09:22 AM.