View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 08:08 AM   #22
PolarBear
Ebearnezer Scrooge/Power Member/Lips

So, I went to the show last night. It was eclectic, to say the least, I doubt I'll bring a car to display again, maybe not even go.
First of all, it was like none of the attendees had even been to a car show. As I started to drive in, there were groups of people standing around and none of them even thought about moving out of the way. They were the same way while walking around, most of the younger groups of people were also standing in front of cars talking. Normally you would stand at the back of your car or something so people can look at your vehicle. I walked around in disbelief the whole time.
The other thing that was kind of bad was they had all the ends of the isles blocked off except the "entrance", but they didn't reserve any parking spots at the end to drive through to the other aisles and there weren't many spaces in the entrance spot, so I had to squeeze between a vehicle at the end of the row.
Also as I was ready to go I could smell someone smoking weed and as I got in my car I realized it was the group of kids standing on the sidewalk behind my car so the whole inside stunk since I had the windows open a bit.
There were some old cars there and some newer custom things. There were a lot of imports, trucks and Jeeps
There were a few cool old cars there and I talked to the owners. I learned Canada sold a different version of Lincoln and Mercury, The Merc version was Meteor but I forgot the Lincoln version.
Overall I would say it may be worth one trip, but I probably wouldn't go again, except maybe to enter the pizza eating contest.
PolarBear is offline   Reply With Quote