Thread: I'm out...
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 07:21 PM   #59
BonzoHansen
Admin.

Tim, I don't think anyone is blaming the admins/mod (i.e. You, Justin or Ian). Far from it. I for one know you guys can't be everywhere all the time, and I know there are changes in the wind, and I am sure I am not alone in this. That is exactly why I expect more out of the users.

Considering the type of organization, one where a lot of guys have met, or potentially will meet each other, it should not be that hard to be civil and PG-13. Therein lies the problem. There are users who can’t grasp the concept of civility, and much of the burden of any ‘bad vibes’ lay on their shoulders. And I am not going to single anyone out, because that is unnecessary and counterproductive. I’d like to think we are all adults (the high schoolers partially excluded) and can act with a certain level of public decorum. For the record, I don’t dislike anyone (I won’t speak for the others ), I just dislike disrespectful and childish behavior. It is a personal choice to become a member who contributes in a constructive manner.

I don't know why no one really brought this up before, maybe just membership growth and/or timing more than anything. But now that the discussion is in the open, maybe more people will continue speak up in a constructive manner. Based on my conversations with you guys, I believe the growth of the club is paramount to you, and I am sure not everyone may like the consequences of growth. Honestly, I started poking around to see if that growth & change was something I wanted to be a part of, and so far it is.

The looser the waistband, the deeper the quicksand. Or so I have read.

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold. I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors.

Hey everybody, it's good to have you on the Baba-too-da-ba-too-ba-ba-buh-doo-ga-ga-bop-a-dop
BonzoHansen is offline   Reply With Quote