View Single Post
Old 02-22-2007, 04:51 PM   #42
35thls1ss19
11 Second Club

i am a very big fan of hockey and watch anygame that is on everynight. Janssen may not be a good player (only player without a shot lol) but the fans love him. He is a pussy? now your being the idiot that cant except the truth. Bc he loses a few fights hes a pussy? ok I wouldnt want to knwo what you call yourself bc you sure as hell couldnt stand up to him

O keep telling everyone Marty is the best goaile in the world cause you heard it on ESPN and dont even bother watching a game an trying to understand it? Are you the ignorante, he will break every record by the time his carrer is done but it sucks? Most goalies will not even get close to his records. But he sucks your right, your such a BIG hockey fan.

and to bad you dont liek the way the devils play. Youd dotn have to watch them, it works very well for them as you can see and there is nothin cheap about it. ALl your rangers fans are the same. boo marty and boo the way the devils play, 2 things you cant beat. I would like to see the rangers make the playoffs they were playing great the begging of the season and they make games exciting. But to say everything you have said is just bs, if we suck so bad we wouldnt be where we are today,

Sold.

1999 F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Formula 223ls, 454 mag
35thls1ss19 is offline   Reply With Quote