View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 08:42 PM   #21
sweetbmxrider
Meet Coordinator

A - Should be good with just a ground here

B - Connector 1 Pin 34 of PCM, should be an orange/black wire coming out of it. This needs to connect to Pin B as it effects Idle Air control and can set a DTC for VSS. Technically this wire handles other **** but we can deal with it later if you actually give a ****. (Hatch release and Brake Shift Interlock - both can be bypassed)

C - Can't find the circuit yet but its from C220 which has the Orange/Black wire as well. Probably somewhere near the dash/firewall area. Link showing other headaches for you. Found Instrument Panel fuse block fuse 2 TURN B/U Brown wire feeds terminal C

D - Instrument Panel fuse block fuse 2 TURN B/U Brown wire feeds terminal C and terminal D goes to the reverse lights through connector 400. C powers D my man.

E - Underhood fuse block 2 STRTR mini fuse 15amp has the purple/white coming out. The clutch safety switch has the purple/white wire which feeds terminal E and....

F - the Dark Green wire is the other one which feeds the Starter Relay coil side I believe. Other wire is Yellow/Black on the relay which should be for VATS ground signal from BCM which I assume you can ground as well as some other rewiring if you want to bypass vats. Found the last diagram I needed so some of the pieces didn't fall in till the end. Let me know if you need clarification etc