View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #7
SeanC

I do like my car, its just killing me that I can't do much with it right now because the next step is so expensive.

BlackBird, my best 60' has been a 2.0. I know this is really bad, especially with drag radials. Like I said, I think my suspension setup was fighting against the car. It feels much better since I have adjusted it, just havn't gotten to the track yet. I know the car has 12s in it, but even then, I'm still going to want more haha. When I race the car I pretty much pull all the interior out. Removed the AC and AIR. I also have racestar 15s with skinnies on the front. The car is starting to already feel like a tin can...Not sure I can pull too much else out. Does anybody have any builds that have a nice, weight saving interior? I hate the stock interior...any ideas on how to save some weight and still make it look nice?

Could you point me in the right direction of which nitrous outlet plate system I should be looking at? What else do I need to get that doesnt come with the kit? The MSD box to pull a little timing? I've never used nitrous before, so any info would be great. How safe is it to run on a motor with my miles on it?

Thanks again guys, your starting to make me feel better about it! haha
SeanC is offline   Reply With Quote