View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 12:05 PM   #6
twiztidz28

yes here is what i am looking at and from talking with a couple people throwing some info in. here this is what im looking for date time place etc.

Date: nov 27 or 28 (saturday after thanksgiving people will be back from school or at least have a break.) if we cant do that then the 20th or 21.

time: if we want it during the day round 4Pm if at night I could swing like 7Pm. If we get there before 8 the rate is discounted.

Place: Herberts Billiards in Secaucus. Right next to the Meadowlands Expo Center.

Parking: we could have an entire parking garage if we wanted to. The top level is perfect for something of this nature.

Price: that is what i still have to negociate with this guy. If all goes well I could tell him we will have it there when its north jerseys turn. even if it is somewhere else at least we could always go back.

What this place has: alot of pool tables, the bigest tv in a bar in new jersey, a game room, great food like fridays type food. things right out the front door enclude movie theaters places to eat a mall about 1/2 mile away. directions to this place is easy jsut ask if you need them but let me get thigns set in stone first.

Chuck

Someone help me fix the rattles in my car Please.