Thread: I'm out...
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 04:50 PM   #51
NJSPEEDER
NJFBOA Co-Founder

there are a few things at play here that bother me personally, #1 until scott took the time to create a thread in the suport forum and make a few suggestions about the general language use and some of the content, no one had a word to say. shortly after the thread was created we had some serious discussions amongst the admins/mods and several members about reasonable solutions. in hte mean time, al of a sudden, a bandwagon of how much we suck started to form. where were all these opinions before bonzo made his suggestions?
#2 the needed changes to the forums cal for a new user agreement, something that i can not in all fairness hold people to if it is not something they specifcally ageed to. it has taken some time, but the software upgrade required to impliment and have evryone agree to the new user agreement has been found and will be instaled as soon as justin is home from vaca.
#3 i am catching crap from both ends on this and sometimes it is from the same people talking about both sides. everyone needs to understand that we do this for fun, not as a job. we do what we can when we are not at work or other obligations. if someon cares to donate enough money for me to live off of for the rest of my life(i am old so it would only take a few million) i will hapily do nothing but watch and make improvements to the club, site, and events ful time.

all i can ask everyone to do is to contact one of the mods or admins if you have a concern. we honestly do take the time to address every issue and will always make our best efforts to come up with solutions that will be in the best interest of the club.

New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
NJSPEEDER is offline   Reply With Quote