View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:41 AM   #5
IROC-MIKE

AWESOME! Its getting bigger by the day and expected to have over 1500 cars of ALL types. I was able to get my friend to commit to taking his IROC Firebird from the race series and it will be started up a few times which you wont want to miss. Also the Raybestos GTO/R Pro Touring car will be there, a Callaway C12, and TWO LaFerrari are coming. This is shaping out to be the largest Cars & Coffee meet in the US. Entrance is FREE, but being that is is a charity event for St Judes Childrens Hospital a donation of any amount would be nice if you are feeling generous.
If you are all in F-Bodies I can be sure you can have your own section, if not you can park in a group amongst the other cars in the muscle car group or split up and park wherever you want. I'll be wearing a charcoal grey Third Gen Shirt look for me be sure to find me and introduce yourself. Let me know what car will you be in and I'll look for you rolling in.
This is not directed at you or anyone else here but I want to remind everyone that he has a strict code of behavior with no excessive noise, no burnouts and no dangerous driving. This is due to all the YouTube videos of other C&C events of accidents and NOT something anyone on this forum did.
See you there.
IROC-MIKE is offline   Reply With Quote