Thread: wheelie fiero
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 06:04 PM   #1
DieselKickYoAss4Sure

wheelie fiero

progect make fiero do wheelies is soon to be underway. I plan to keep the 2.8 v6 in my fiero but get aluminum ported heads and intake, high lift cam, turbo, which i still need to find. i plan to make one fit from somthing else, headers which will increase my power sufficiently because the stock headers you couldnt blow through them they have so much restriction, injectors chip by prevo, phantom grip posi kit and stock flywheel because it needs the inertia to keep from bogging down off the line. i should be able to get 250 horse out of the motor with everything i plan to do to it hopefully. With the 140 horses it has at the moment it can get the nose pointing upward pretty well and since the car weighs next to nothing by todays standards i should be succesfull.

by spring the silverado should be done that already does wheelies with one tire the other one stays planted to the ground due to a massive amount torque pushing down on it if you can get all four tires in the back to actually hook
1995 Pontiac bonneville daily
DieselKickYoAss4Sure is offline   Reply With Quote